If you are interested in buying or trying any of these scents for yourself, here is the information for you!
- Bond No. 9 NY Central Park West is $200 USD for 50mL and $295 USD for 100mL, available on the Bond No. 9 website.
- Hermès Un Jardin en Mediterranée is $97 USD for 1.6 fl oz and $135 for 3.3fl oz on the Sephora website.
- Dolce & Gabbana Dolce has several sizes and price points to choose from including 1.6 fl oz for $92 USD and 2.5 fl oz for $115 USD at Sephora.
- Commodity Tea has a 10mL travel spray for $24 USD and a 100mL flacon for $99 USD at CommodityGoods.com.
- Black Violet Ginger & Lace is 10mL for $15 USD on the Black Violet website.
I'd also like to mention that I received confirmation from Leilani at Black Violet, and yes, Ginger & Lace will be offered as part of the permanent scent catalog. If you need more enabling, check out my full review of the scent here! Also come find me on any of my social media, it is all listed on the Random Facts page.
I really hope that you enjoyed this type of post! I'm sorry that the schedule has been completely out of whack, and I will try to get back on the straight and narrow coming up with this coming Friday Face-Off (the previously mentioned Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra and a NEW competitor, Cartier Déclaration L’Eau hooooly crap I am excited to see how these two compare) and then going forward from there. As school slows down in May, I will also be revamping the current schedule to offer more variety each week! So I will see you soon, and pleasant journeys~